PM Imran opens sky for Sialkot's new airline
The premier gave the approval during a meeting with the private airline's chairman Fazal Jilani, Special Assistant o PM Usman Dar and Federal Minister for Aviation Mohammad Somroo.
Khan has termed the launch of the new airline by the Sialkot traders a welcome step, adding that the government would provide more facilities to the traders.
The prime minister said that the government was designing a comprehensive policy for the uplift of the business community.
He added that the launch of the airline will create more job opportunities for the citizens, besides boosting the business activities in the city.
Seeking suggestions from the traders' community, the premier said that the government would deliberate over them seriously.
Air Sial Chairman Jillani said that the airline would be functional in next year. He also thanked the prime minister over his nod.
Air Sial Airline is a privately owned Pakistani airline and it is a project by Sialkot exporters after the success of Sialkot International Airport. Sialkot Chamber of Commerce & Industry is supervising the project
The airline is expected to operate three Airbus A320 for domestic flights.
- realme C25Y makes a comeback on an amazing price of Rs28,99904:35 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- IHC larger bench discharges contempt notice against ex-PM Imran Khan02:15 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Shahnawaz Amir’s remand extended in Sarah Inam murder case01:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- CM Pervez Elahi inaugurates Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Programme12:47 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:53 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ali Sethi and Shae Gill take 'Pasoori' to live concert in London07:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's post workout glow leaves fans stunned09:02 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Hira Mani and Rahim Pardesi's new song 'Mera Naam' is out now08:35 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022