Ayeza Khan hits back at critics over her character Mehwish in MPTH
KARACHI - Pakistani TV star Ayeza Khan has hit back at trolls criticizing her for choosing to play an infamous character ‘Mehwish’ in hit drama Meray Paas Tum Ho.
The starlet took to Instagram to pen down a lengthy note after some social media users took a dig at her following a tweet which said that Ayeza was met with the famous dialogue ‘Do takkay ki larki’ of the drama at an airport recently which made her uncomfortable.
Responding to this, the actress remarked “Oh please, someone said something and everyone believed it? Is there any video proof?” “I am surprised how bloggers and other pages sharing this without even bothering to ask me,” Ayeza wrote.
She continued: “Let me tell you guys one thing very clearly. I am an actor and play characters and keep playing different characters in the future. I am receiving so much love from the people around me, the hugs, the kisses, the praises I can’t tell you. Thank you so much for loving me as Mehwish”.
What is your say about this? Let us know in the comments box below.
- COVID-19: 'Please don’t make videos of people receiving Ration', ...03:25 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- PAF C-130 aircraft carrying Zaireen from Dalbandin lands at Skardu ...01:36 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Govt trying to maintain balance between lockdown to prevent spread of ...12:15 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Lahore police sealed all the entry and exit points of the city11:42 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Zahid Ahmed apologises to the nation for choosing a script ‘so ...05:02 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- American pianist Ellis Marsalis dead at 85, fought coronavirus04:41 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019