Flight operation between Pakistan, Saudi Arabia not disrupted by Coronavirus
ISLAMABAD - The Aviation Division has said that flight operation between Pakistan and Saudi Arabia is continuing as per schedule.
A press release issued by the Aviation Division said that in line with instructions of Saudi Arabia, Umrah pilgrims and tourist visa holders from Pakistan would not be able to travel to the holy land, Radio Pakistan reported.
However, the people holding work permit and permanent resident cards of Saudi Arabia would be allowed to travel to Saudi Arabia.
Meanwhile, Aviation Division has established an emergency control room which will operate round the clock in order to coordinate activities related to the control of novel Coronavirus.
The telephone numbers of the control room are: 051- 9212378 and 051-9244438.
Meanwhile, Pakistan has suspended direct flight operation to Iran for an indefinite period.
According to a press release of the Aviation Division, the flights coming from Iran have also been suspended.
- Govt trying to maintain balance between lockdown to prevent spread of ...12:15 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Lahore police sealed all the entry and exit points of the city11:42 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- US Presidential election to be held on November 3: Trump09:46 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 34 deaths; Coronavirus cases reach 2,38609:09 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- American pianist Ellis Marsalis dead at 85, fought coronavirus04:41 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Here's what PM Imran Khan has to say regarding Maria.B controversy04:31 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Mahira Khan urges people to donate to PM’s coronavirus relief fund04:11 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019