Maryam Nawaz tests positive for Covid-19
PML-N Vice-President Maryam Nawaz tested positive for Covid-19 on Wednesday.
Party spokesperson Marriyum Aurangzeb confirmed the news. She took to the Twitter and wrote that Maryam quarantined herself after testing positive. She appealed the masses to pray for the PML-N leader and other people infected with the virus.
پاکستان مسلم لیگ (ن) کی نائب صدر مریم نواز شریف @MaryamNSharif کا کرونا ٹیسٹ پازیٹو آیا ہے جس کے بعد انھوں نے خود کو کورنٹین کر لیا ہے۔ مریم نواز شریف سمیت تمام مریضوں کی جلد صحت یابی کی دعا کی اپیل ہے۔— Marriyum Aurangzeb (@Marriyum_A) July 28, 2021
Prime Minister Imran Khan, PML-N President Shehbaz Sharif, Federal Minister for Planning, Development Asad Umar and others also tested positive and recovered from the deadly virus.
Pakistan on Wednesday reported 4,119 fresh infections with 42 deaths. The country last recorded more than 4,000 cases in a single day on May 22.
According to the NCOC's latest statistics, 52,291 coronavirus tests were taken in the last 24 hours across the country. Of these, 4,119 came back positive.
Pakistan reports highest daily Covid cases in two ... 09:20 AM | 28 Jul, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan has reported 3,262 new infections of the novel disease and 39 deaths during the last 24 ...
- Pakistan, UK on 'same page' over Afghanistan: Qureshi01:51 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Cuba opposes Israeli agenda at UN, observes a minute of silence to ...01:27 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- PMLN’s Zubair Umar finally breaks silence on video leak scandal12:31 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Jinnah’s statue destroyed by BLF militants in Gwadar’s Marine ...11:51 AM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Shahzad Sheikh celebrates birthday in style03:31 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Mashal Khan breaks silence on receiving acid attack threats01:35 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Atif Aslam, Mahira Khan’s much-awaited music video released01:00 PM | 26 Sep, 2021