FM Bilawal Bhutto attends SCO moot in Tashkent today
ISLAMABAD – Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto Zardari will represent Pakistan at the two-day Shanghai Council of Foreign Ministers meeting in Tashkent, starting from today (Thursday).
The youngest Pakistani foreign minister is attending the meeting at the invitation of Acting Foreign Minister of Uzbekistan Vladimir Norov.
During the meeting, the SCO Foreign Ministers would deliberate upon important regional and international issues and will approve the decisions and documents to be presented at the SCO Heads of State summit in Samarkand in September this year.
On the side-lines of the meeting, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari will also hold bilateral meetings with a number of his counterparts from SCO member states.
Besides Pakistan, SCO member states include China, India, Kazakhstan, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
Pakistan reaffirms commitment to promote economic ... 09:51 PM | 27 Jul, 2022
DHAKA – Leaders and business officials from Pakistan, Egypt, Iran, Malaysia, Nigeria, Turkey, and Bangladesh have ...
- #Pakistan climate minister #SherryRehman named among world's 25 most ...07:57 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Anti-narcotics official caught taking bribe on camera06:45 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Pakistani brothers make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 List06:18 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Humaima Malick jumps onto ‘Mera Dil Ye Pukare Aaja’ bandwagon05:25 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Did Bollywood superstar Salman Khan get engaged secretly?05:00 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022