At least 57 French airport staff fired over ‘radicalization’ doubts
At least five people have been fired following the deadly mid-November attacks.
To work in areas that require heightened security clearances, the employee must go through security screening scrutiny and receive a green light from the state, including intelligence agencies.
The 86,000 work permits in the security area will be reviewed.
The new parameter for cross-referencing will include “the appreciation of radicalization” as “a factor which poses a problem in terms of security and safety.”
Since state of emergency following the Friday 13 attacks in Paris that left 130 people dead, airport authorities have conducted searches of more than 4,000 personal lockers.
- Defiant Pakistani journalist Imran Riaz Khan arrested (VIDEO)11:29 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan golfers shine in international event10:47 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Ahmed Ali Butt’s new video with Mahira Khan and Fahad Mustafa wins ...07:10 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Watch – Umair Jaswal drops new song 'Bewafa'06:42 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022