28 illegal gateway exchanges unearthed in Faisalabad
Assistant Director Cyber Crime Wing Reporting Centre, Shoaib Ahmad Haroon said on Saturday that FIA teams conducted raid at a house in Allama Iqbal Colony Mohallah Barkatpura Faisalabad and arrested 4 accused identified as Syed Sajeel Shahid, Syed Zeeshan Shahid, Syed Zia Shahid and Abdus Samad red handed while running 20 illegal gateway exchanges.
The team also seized paraphernalia of 20 illegal gateway exchanges, 2500 SIMs and other digital tools from the spot.
The team also recovered material of 8 illegal gateway exchanges, 1700 illicit SIMs and other material. Cases have been registered against the accused.
- Pakistan, India face off in first Olympic event final in 53 years11:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Travellers vaccinated with Sinopharm, Sinovac allowed to enter Saudi ...11:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- INS Vikrant: India's first indigenous aircraft carrier begins sea ...10:40 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Abdul Qayyum Niazi: Who is the new PM of Azad Jammu & Kashmir?10:12 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021