Fellow actress tried to poison me for 1 lakh rupees: Reema Khan
She further revealed that the person who was sent to poison her was given Rs 0.1 million as a reward and that she had apologized. The actress said that she had never reported this incident to the police.
Khan also revealed that there was widespread harassment in the entertainment industry and she herself has been harassed numerous times in Lollywood.
“There were numerous colleagues who gave me a very tough time. I was also subjected to character assassination,” stated Reema.
“Once someone fired at my house and another time my colleague tried to poison me when I was doing a shampoo commercial for Asif Raza Mir,” she claimed.
The actress also disclosed that she has been sacked from multiple projects, got embroiled in scandals and was subjected to character assassination.
Khan went on to allege that her scenes have also gotten cut from films and people have decreased the number of her songs because of professional jealousy and even involved her in legal disputes for giving people ‘shut up calls’.
"However, I have made my way in the industry despite all the negativity and I believe that the only way to deal with all this is to stay positive," she continued.
After Reema Khan’s revelations, Punjab Information Minister Fayyaz-ul-Hassan Chohan said that the actress should identify the person who tried to harass her so that action could be taken against them.
Should the matter be taken seriously by the government officials? Share your views with us in the comments section below.
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan condemns Houthis' attacks on Saudi Arabia11:39 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- TECNO’s launches Hero Phone Spark 6 in Pakistan08:24 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020