People are showering support for Mohsin Abbas Haider after he revealed his battle with depression
For people dealing with psychological conditions, every day is a struggle, every day is the day these people will waste time and energy to prove their worth to themselves and others.
Deepika Padukone posts message about depression ... 12:52 PM | 13 Jun, 2018
MUMBAI- Deepika Padukone on Tuesday reposted a message by The Live Love Laugh Foundation (TLLLF), her organization ...
And as exhausting as it sounds, this is the reality of the million smiles we come across daily. Suicide is mostly the conclusion victims proceed with. It is the second leading cause of death among 15 to 29 years old globally.
Pakistani star Mohsin Abbas Haider recently shared on his social media pages about his battle with depression and the Pakistani media industry came out in full support of the Na Maloon Afraad actor by sharing their own life stories.
Update: Mohsin Abbas Haider's manager Mr Ashfaq says he's fine so we can all stop freaking out but you should send some supportive DMs on Instagram though. We all go through tough times, reaching out is the best you can do. pic.twitter.com/ZSXAcGP1v2— Amin Shah Gilani 🗝️👨💻 (@amingilani) January 28, 2019
"Depression is all set to kill me soon. I just wanted to say thanks to the people who caused it,” Mohsin had posted on his Facebook and Instagram accounts. The star had later removed his post.
Soon after Mohsin shared his condition with his fans and followers the celebrities of Pakistan including Ayesha Omar, Mansha Pasha, Tooba Siddiqui, Mathira, Anoushey Ashraf consoled Haider through their heartfelt comments and showed their support.
Rooting for #MohsinAbbasHaider. Depression is harrowing, it cripples and hurts persistently - but we can’t let it get the better of us ... and we can’t let it kill us.— Maliha Rehman (@MalihaRehman) January 28, 2019
May you manage to… https://t.co/6656DtOYED
so worried about mohsin abbas haider. cannot get his story off my mind. I hope that he finds peace soon. May Allah ease all his sufferings. Aameen.— 🌱 (@thestressedsoul) January 28, 2019
We pray for Mohsin's mental peace and hope that he knows there are so many who love him and his craft.
You are not alone!
- Will Saboor Aly and husband Ali Ansari work together in an upcoming ...12:10 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Election Commission starts proceeding to remove Imran Khan as PTI ...11:48 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Cabinet approves resignations of Lt Gen Faiz Hameed, Lt Gen Azhar ...11:34 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Babrik Shah's three-year-old son passes away in a tragic accident11:12 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Grammy-winning Pakistani singer shares her quest to find her ...08:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Alizeh Shah's 'summer pictures' raise temperature in winter07:59 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022