PM Imran directs to reopen Tiger Force registration: Usman Dar
ISLAMABAD - –Prime Minister Imran Khan has directed to reopen the Tiger Force registration.
In a news conference (Wednesday, Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Youth Affairs Usman Dar has said that the Tiger Force will take full part in tree planting campaign on August 9 to achieve the target of plantation of one million trees.
He further said that the purpose of the Tiger Force is to empower the youth and the force is being recognized internationally as well.
Earlier, Prime Minister Imran Khan had announced to mark Tiger Force Day on August 9 and said he would himself be a part of the tree planting campaign.
The Special Assistant said one million youth have been registered under Tiger Force, and the government has so far benefited from 3,00, 000 volunteers. He said these volunteers have played an important role during the coronavirus crisis, adding that the services of Tiger Force are being lauded at international level.
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 1,315 new cases, 33 deaths08:40 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 27 February 202108:00 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Peshawar Zalmi defeat Quetta Gladiators by 3 wickets11:55 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Kashif Zameer accused of kidnapping, torturing social media activist ...10:27 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Kite-flyer downs police drone monitoring Basant ban in Rawalpindi ...08:56 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Quetta Gladiators' Chris Gayle takes on Shalwar Challenge in Pakistan05:16 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga offers $500,000 for her stolen French dogs04:29 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Atif Aslam releases teaser for his upcoming song Raat02:55 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021