Meera Ji is getting married on August 22!
According to an article published in Jang, the actress revealed that her Mehndi celebrations will take place on the 5th of August while the Valima ceremony will be held in November.
Following her marriage, Meera Ji has made the decision that she will no longer live in Pakistan and move to the U.S. She also added that she will be leaving the showbiz industry.
The actress claims that her husband to be has no affiliations with the showbiz industry and that this was an arranged marriage by the will of her parents who were extremely happy about it.
- Pakistan President "filled with remorse" for using Governor House as ...09:02 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Karachi University declares BCom Part II Annual Exams 2020 result ...08:40 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Punjab Governor announces to contest next general elections08:21 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- AJK Election Commission reviews amendments in Local Government act08:02 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Global efforts needed for economic uplift of Afghanistan, says COAS ...07:48 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan receives flak for glorifying emotionally abusive ...04:06 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Deepika Padukone stuns in a gorgeous saree by Pakistani designer04:58 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- ‘Jinne Lahore nahi wekhiya’ – Sania Mirza leaves fans awestruck ...04:30 PM | 30 Nov, 2021