Case filed against Indian actress Shruti Haasan for missing shoots
The case seeking criminal investigations against the actress was filed by the Picture House Media Ltd which alleged in its petition that the actress missed her shooting schedules for the untitled multi-starrer being directed by Vamsi Paidipalli.
Shruti, daughter of actor couple Kamal Haasan and Sarika, has acted in a number of Tamil and Telugu-language films.
She had won the Filmfare award for best female debut -South for Telugu film 'Anaganaga O Dheerudu' and for Tamil film '7aum Arivu'. Her Bollywood projects included 'Luck', 'Dil To Bachha Hai Ji', 'Ramayya Vasthavayya', 'D Day' to name a few.
- 1, 2, 3… Firdous Ashiq Awan shows her martial arts skills!04:37 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- NAB presents ‘Corona-positive’ patient in court01:55 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Tecno and M&P celebrate 1 billion sales record01:40 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Airplane disappears in snow cloud seconds after landing (Video)12:52 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Pakistan Naval Chief visits Turkish Naval Shipyards12:52 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Court trashes Mubashir Lucman’s petition against TikTok stars ...12:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Who's this girl Shahveer Jafry 'getting engaged to'?11:55 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020