Randeep Hooda points towards social media on religious intolerance
In the era of fake news, he advised people facing religious insecurities in the country to stay away from debating on religion. He also suggested, as counter therapy: "Just look around you at your friends who belong to different castes, communities, and religions. And you will find that you are living in one of the best countries in the world."
If you are Muslim and suddenly start feeling unsafe in country where you lived for more than thousand years..
If you are Dalit and start feeling insulted on every moment of life..
If you are Hindu and suddenly start feeling that cows are being slaughtered everywhere...
If you are a Jain and suddenly start feeling that your religious piety is being compromised...
If you are punjabi and think all the youth are on drugs.
Just do one thing...
- Stay away from social media...
- Don't watch news...
- Stay away from debates on
Just look around you at your friends who belong to different castes , communities and religions...
And you will find that you are living in one of the best countries in the world!!
- Pakistan’s top judge terms Article 62-1(f) as ‘draconian law’12:54 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Yamaha increases motorbike prices by up to Rs15,500 (Check new rates ...12:22 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan Army Chief to receive enhanced honour cordon at Pentagon ...11:58 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Policy commitments made by Pakistan to get bailout package continue ...11:32 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Asim Azhar to release mashup of two songs with young fan Arshman11:49 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Kim Kardashian pays $1.26 million to settle SEC crypto charge09:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022