Ramadan 2018 : Here are 5 quick snacks options for iftar
Vastly popular across the Middle East, this dish consists of chicken or lamb baked in a yogurt marinade rolled up in pita bread and served with tahini. The batter can be stored in the refrigerator for later use also.
2# Qeema samosa with yogurt dip:
Make this ultimate snack from scratch. Dough pockets stuffed with keema masala mixture, fried golden and served with a refreshing hung curd dip.
Give your taste buds a treat with these tender and succulent meat and dal kebabs. These can be made once in bulk and can be stored for later use.
4# Boti kebabs:
Intensely marinated mutton/chicken pieces which can either be baked or grilled on a barbeque. These both kebabs are a great snack option. These can be enjoyed with mint sauce also.
5#Dates and figs fudge:
Easy to make fudge with dates and can be stored in refrigerator or an airtight jar by shaping the fudge into cubes.
Enjoy these delicious treats in Ramadan!
- Infinix NOTE10 Pro launched in Pakistan, price, sale info, offers, ...12:09 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Hindutva extremists lynch Muslim man in Haryana10:40 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-18-Updated 10:30 ...09:58 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 18 May 202109:41 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities speak up against Israeli brutalities in ...08:41 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Bill Gates was ‘having an affair’ with a woman at Microsoft11:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021