Ramadan 2018 : Here are 5 quick snacks options for iftar
Vastly popular across the Middle East, this dish consists of chicken or lamb baked in a yogurt marinade rolled up in pita bread and served with tahini. The batter can be stored in the refrigerator for later use also.
2# Qeema samosa with yogurt dip:
Make this ultimate snack from scratch. Dough pockets stuffed with keema masala mixture, fried golden and served with a refreshing hung curd dip.
Give your taste buds a treat with these tender and succulent meat and dal kebabs. These can be made once in bulk and can be stored for later use.
4# Boti kebabs:
Intensely marinated mutton/chicken pieces which can either be baked or grilled on a barbeque. These both kebabs are a great snack option. These can be enjoyed with mint sauce also.
5#Dates and figs fudge:
Easy to make fudge with dates and can be stored in refrigerator or an airtight jar by shaping the fudge into cubes.
Enjoy these delicious treats in Ramadan!
- Jamshed Iqbal Cheema appointed SAPM on food security07:48 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- In first step to control price hike, new Pakistani finance minister ...07:35 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- ‘Ingenuity’ – NASA Mars helicopter makes first historic flight ...06:50 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Former KP IGP Nasir Durrani dies of COVID-1906:36 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Mobilink Microfinance Bank launches School Loan to financially ...06:29 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Justin Bieber all set for a cameo in Friends: The Reunion Special05:31 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021