Will accept public decision in coming elections, says PM Abbasi
Addressing an event in Havelian, Abbasi reiterated that former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif fulfilled his promises made by him. He added that the country made matchless progress during the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz’s tenure unlike the past 65 years.
“This is the difference between past and current governments,” the PM said, asking people to vote keeping in view the current politics.
“I do not think that people will vote for those who staged sit-ins,” he said while referring to the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf's 2014 protests. He added that the PML-N will accept the decision of the public in upcoming elections.
He said that 2018 general elections will be held on July 25.
The motorway project starts from Havelian, passes through Abbottabad, Mansehra, Shinkiari, and terminates at Thakot in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Completion of the project will pave the way for agricultural and industrial development and open up new avenues of economic uplift and employment opportunities.
- Shahrukh Khan’s wife, son trolled over ‘running away from ...07:56 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- A Star-studded Launch of the realme 8 Series Awaits with a ...06:59 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Historic as 4-year-old Pakistani girl becomes youngest Microsoft ...06:26 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- IHC rejects plea seeking cancellation of O/A level exams06:08 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Amna Mufti opens up about her meeting with PM Imran Khan01:36 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani ACCA topper Zara Dar pens a heartwarming note about parents04:36 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Queen Elizabeth II shares a thankful note on 95th birthday03:38 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021