This Game of Thrones star was offered the female lead in Fifty Shades of Grey
Emilia has revealed she was offered the starring role in the hit 2015 film Fifty Shades of Grey but turned it down due to the required nudity.
The 32-year-old actress shed her clothes for her role as Daenerys Targaryen in the hit HBO fantasy drama series back in the earlier seasons of the show, and has said she's unlikely to ever accept a role with nude scenes again because it is "the only question" she ever gets asked now.
Speaking about her decision to turn down a role in the 'Fifty Shades of Grey' franchise, she said: "Well, Sam [Taylor-Johnson, the director] is a magician. I love her, and I thought her vision was beautiful.
"But the last time that I was naked on camera on ['Game of Thrones'] was a long time ago, and yet it is the only question that I ever get asked because I am a woman. And it's annoying as hell and I'm sick and tired of it because I did it for the character - I didn't do it so some guy could check out my tits, for God's sake."
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan 'should shake hands' with Israel, Mubashir Lucman tells ...11:31 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Marriyum Aurangzeb ditches crazy fan wanting a selfie (VIDEO)10:25 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020