Saudi Arabia announces to reopen over 90,000 mosques from Sunday
RIYADH - Saudi Arabia has announced to open over 90,000 mosques across the Kingdom except mosques in Makkah from Sunday.
The Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Dawah and Guidance has also issued SoPs for the worshipers in this regard.
The decision has been taken after over a 2-month closure of mosques.
Elders and those with chronic diseases are advised to observe their prayers, at home.
- School of Tomorrow – The World's Premier Schools & Societies ...10:08 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- 10 new COVID-19 rapid response units inaugurated through Pakistan-US ...09:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 247,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,157 confirmed ...09:03 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Stock Exchange returns to regular operational hours on Monday08:48 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- No more announced load shedding in Karachi from tomorrow, says Asad ...08:09 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Feroze Khan celebrates his 30th birthday03:10 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020