Court extends suspension of Abrar Ul Haq’s Red Crescent appointment
ISLAMABAD - Islamabad High Court on Friday extended the suspension of appointment of Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf’s Abrar Ul Haq as Chairman Pakistan Red Crescent Society (PRCS) till the next hearing of the case as reported by news portal 'ARY News'.
Chief Justice IHC Athar Minallah had suspended appointment orders of Abrar Ul Haq in the previous hearing of the case. The court was hearing a petition filed by the outgoing chairman Red Crescent Society Saeed Elahi who was an acting chairman of the body before his removal.
IHC issues stay order on Abrar-ul-Haq's ... 11:07 AM | 18 Nov, 2019
ISLAMABAD - Islamabad High Court (IHC) on Monday has issued a stay order on the appointment of Pakistan ...
Justice Athar Minallah said that the law governing the body exists, which could not be violated by anyone. Abrar ul Haq today appeared in the court hearing along with his lawyer. His counsel said in the court that the Red Crescent is a welfare body and the petition against the appointment of its chairman is non-maintainable.
The federal government sought time for submission of its reply in the court over the matter. The bench granted the government to submit its reply in the case by the coming Thursday.
Sabahat Zakariya accuses Abrar ul Haq of being a ... 02:49 PM | 20 Apr, 2018
LAHORE - Sabahat Zakariya, a Pakistani journalist, has accused then thirty-year-old Abrar ul Haq of sexually ...
President Arif Alvi had approved the appointment for PRCS, also known as Hilal Ahmar. Ministry of National Health Services, Regulation and Coordination had also issued a notification regarding Abrar’s appointment .
- SBP key policy rate remains unchanged at 13.25 percent05:15 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistani pavilion inaugurated at Arab Health Exhibition in Dubai04:57 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- 32 early harvest projects completed under CPEC in 5 years04:52 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- AIOU to enroll students for short courses till February 2104:45 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019