At least 30 Afghan security personnel killed in suicide car bombing
KABUL/ISLAMABAD – A car bombing in Afghanistan’s central province of Ghazni killed at least 30 Afghan security force members on Sunday.
As per the director of the provincial hospital in Ghazni Baz Mohammad Hemat, 30 bodies and 24 injured security personnel transported there.
Afghan security forces officials said the blast targeted a compound of the public protection force.
The blast targeted a compound of the public protection force; it’s a wing of the Afghan security forces.
Interior ministry spokesman Tariq Arian confirmed that a suicide bomber had detonated a vehicle full of explosives in Ghazni.
As for now, no one has claimed responsibility for the suicide attack. These attacks in Afghanistan have significantly increased in recent weeks.
- Security forces kill two terrorists in South Waziristan: ISPR01:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- UN Pakistani troops recapture former rebel city in CAR01:20 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- DNA of victim’s relative matches in Monika Larik murder, rape case12:45 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Bannu gets its first 12-year-old 'Deputy Commissioner'11:58 AM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Goswami Whatsapp leaks expose unholy nexus of fascist Modi, Indian ...11:15 AM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Intrigue Grows as Celebrities and Influencers Upload Pictures with ...03:45 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- PSL 6 – Who will sing the anthem for Pakistan Super League 2021?11:42 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021