At least 30 Afghan security personnel killed in suicide car bombing
KABUL/ISLAMABAD – A car bombing in Afghanistan’s central province of Ghazni killed at least 30 Afghan security force members on Sunday.
As per the director of the provincial hospital in Ghazni Baz Mohammad Hemat, 30 bodies and 24 injured security personnel transported there.
Afghan security forces officials said the blast targeted a compound of the public protection force.
The blast targeted a compound of the public protection force; it’s a wing of the Afghan security forces.
Interior ministry spokesman Tariq Arian confirmed that a suicide bomber had detonated a vehicle full of explosives in Ghazni.
As for now, no one has claimed responsibility for the suicide attack. These attacks in Afghanistan have significantly increased in recent weeks.
- Budget 2021-22: PTI-led Punjab govt proposes 10% increase in ...05:34 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Punjab unveils Rs2,650b budget 2021-2205:12 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- ‘No more free burgers’ – Top Punjab cop suspends DHA SHO, staff ...04:46 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Engin Altan aka Ertugrul’s selfie with wife wins the internet02:03 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021