Covid-19 in Pakistan: These five cities contributing 70% of total cases
ISLAMABAD – The National Command and Operation Center (NCOC) on Sunday informed that Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar and Karachi contributes almost 70 per cent of the total cases in Pakistan.
It was informed that all required medical equipment was available as per the need and proper supply to the provinces was being managed.
NCOC directed all stakeholders for the enforcement of measures to curb the spike of the novel disease.
The forum highlighted that National Covid Positivity Ratio has reached 7.01 with 2,186 patients in critical situation across the country and the observance of critical patients rising at a higher pace.
Mirpur ranks first with highest positivity ratio of 24.85 per cent followed by Hyderabad 22.181 per cent and Karachi 18.96 per cent where 2,186 Covid patients were in critical condition across Pakistan with the number of critical patients rising at a higher pace.
- Javed Afridi meets PM Imran to discuss of foreign direct investment ...11:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- NAB summons Fazlur Rehman’s son-in-law to declare assets10:37 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa congratulates Nepalese climbers for first winter ascent of ...09:32 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- A paper tiger? PML-N's Rana Sanaullah 'roars' at Lahore court (VIDEO)08:22 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi declared 'a mental patient' amid Hareem Shah ...08:00 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Sara Ali Khan swings into the weekend with style in Maldives03:56 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pakistanis plan an ‘Urdu Mushaira’ outside Islamabad café as ...03:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Cannoli café manager gets job offers from Shahbaz Taseer and Karak ...05:59 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021