Pakistan reports 43 new deaths, 2829 fresh cases of COVID-19
ISLAMABAD – The total active COVID-19 cases in Pakistan were reached to 47,390 on Sunday as 2,829 more people tested positive for the deadly virus during the last 24 hours.
Forty-three corona patients, 37 of whom were under treatment in hospitals and six out of hospitals died on Saturday, according to the latest update issued by the National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC).
No COVID-19 affected person was on ventilator in Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK), Gilgit Baltistan (GB) and Balochistan, while 286 ventilators were occupied elsewhere in the country, out of 1,758 allocated for COVID-19 patients.
Some 40,369 tests were conducted across the country on Saturday, including 9,072 in Sindh, 17,771 in Punjab, 5,140 in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), 6,699 in Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT), 603 in Balochistan, 324 in GB, and 760 in AJK.
Around 339,810 people have recovered from the disease so far across the country making it a significant count with over 86 percent recovery ratio of the affected patients.
Covid-19 in Pakistan: These five cities ... 04:18 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
ISLAMABAD – The National Command and Operation Center (NCOC) on Sunday informed that Rawalpindi, Islamabad, ...
Since the pandemic outbreak, a total of 395,185 cases were detected so far, including AJK 6,682, Balochistan 17,101, GB 4,637, ICT 29,782, KP 46,877, Punjab 118,511 and Sindh 171,595.
About 7,985 deaths were recorded in country since the eruption of the contagion, including 2,911 Sindh among 10 of them died in hospitals and four out of hospitals on Saturday, 2,979 in Punjab 17 of them died in hospitals and two out of hospitals on Saturday, 1,359 in KP four of them died in hospitals on Saturday, 309 in ICT among two of them died in hospitals on Saturday, 166 in Balochistan one of them died in hospital on Saturday, 97 in GB one of them died in hospital on Friday and 164 in AJK three of them died in hospitals on Saturday.
A total of 5,475,508 corona tests have been conducted so far, while 614 hospitals are equipped with COVID-19 facilities. Some 2,682 patients were admitted in hospitals across the country.
- Biden gets POTUS accounts, but 'couldn’t care less for Twitter ...11:59 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa visits Sialkot garrison, appreciates officers’ devotion ...11:52 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Bilawal felicitates US President Biden on inauguration11:29 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan PM Imran congratulates Joe Biden on POTUS inauguration10:54 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Alia Bhatt rushed to hospital amid shooting for 'Gangubai Kathiawadi'05:47 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Danish Taimoor pens down a heartfelt note for Ayeza Khan on 30th ...04:51 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- WATCH - Trailer of Hareem Shah's first web series released02:19 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021