Balkh governor could run for Afghan presidency election in 2019
"I am not interested in becoming head of National Procurement Commission. They offered me ministerial portfolio and I rejected. I will candidate myself for the presidency if I wish to do so and if I have the mood," he said during a speech in Mazar-i-Sharif city.
Noor emphasized on the fight against corruption. He also accused unity government leaders of 'negligence' in ensuring security.
"In terms of mental security, we are in a situation worse than Taliban era," Noor said.
- Pakistan PM seeks ‘comprehensive strategy’ to curb violence12:57 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- First time in history, Pakistan presents national security policy to ...12:35 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan Water Week 2021 kicks off to explore sustainable ways in a ...12:19 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan inaugurates first 'plastic road'11:35 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan rejects reports of financial difficulties being faced by ...10:50 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat gearing up to host Bigg Boss themed reality show05:05 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Hania Aamir's adorable video while playing with dog goes viral04:48 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- 'Pawri girl' spotted having a fan moment with legendary singer Hadiqa ...03:00 PM | 6 Dec, 2021