Ertugrul star Didem Balcin becomes Maria B's brand ambassador
Ertuğrul has been all the rage in Pakistan since the moment it aired and the love for the drama continues to grow everyday!
Fans, including local celebrities can’t stop obsessing over the show and its talent.
Designer Maria B recently announced Didem Balcin, essaying the role of Selcan Hatun in the show, as her model for her label's upcoming winter collection.
The designer is currently in Istabul, Turkey, celebrating with her family and exploring the historical culture of the country.
Previously, JDot announced the signing of two beloved Turkish stars from the famous show Ertugrul, Cengiz Coşkun (Turgut Alp), and Nurettin Sönmez (Bamsi Alp), as their brand ambassadors.
Their co-star Esra Bilgic is the current brand ambassador for Jazz.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- PCB relocates scheduled PSL, Zimbabwe matches from smog-hit Lahore09:48 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Raoof Hassan replaces Asim Saleem Bajwa as PM’s special assistant ...08:32 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran vows to bring Nawaz Sharif back from UK at all costs08:19 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- FATF says Pakistan to remain on grey list till Feb 202107:39 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- ‘President grossly failed to exercise his discretion,’ remarks SC ...07:04 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- IN PICTURES: 5 of the most expensive Pakistani weddings of all times03:33 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Turkish Airlines fined for violating SOPs in Pakistan02:42 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PDM rally venue changed in Quetta over security threats02:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Five killed as bus catches fire near Khuzdar12:07 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PML-N leader’s secret meeting upsets Nawaz11:45 AM | 23 Oct, 2020