Kendall Jenner scores the title of the highest-paid Instagram influencer of 2019
Star of Keeping Up with the Kardashians Kendall Jenner bagged the title of the highest-paid female Instagrammer of 2019. The super-model beat out the previous queen of Instagram, her sister Kylie Jenner.
According to Hollywood Life, the model was No.1 on Buzz Bingo’s list of the highest-paid female Instagram influencers for 2019. The outlet reports that Jenner stands as the third most paid celebrity on Instagram overall. Jenner trailed only Cristiano Renaldo and Lionel Messi in the top three. Renaldo has currently banked $47.8 million in sponsored posts, with Messi earning $23.3 million.
Jenner has reportedly garnered 26 sponsored posts since the start of 2019, whereas Kylie completed three on her Instagram page this year. Kendall reportedly earned a whopping $611,000 per post. Jenner also left behind Selena Gomez, who stepped back from doing as many ads on her Instagram page.
It seems that while Kendall has been deemed as the least business-oriented of the Kardashian Jenner sisters, as she's the only one not running her own makeup line, website, or clothing line. She seems to have created her own brand with gorgeous looks and robust following.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Aamir Masood becomes air marshal as promotions in PAF announced05:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran approves 2nd phase of locusts control plan to compensate ...05:09 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- NCOC prepares guidelines for Eidul Azha04:25 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Newly built hospital to help Pakistan fight against COVID-19 ...04:16 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan’s earns US $ 1176 mln from IT services’ export04:03 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020