Police makes important announcement about Mufti Qavi's role in Qandeel's murder
During interrogation, Nawaz revealed that besides him and Qandeel’s younger brother Waseem, his brother Arif, who resides in Saudi Arabia, was also part of the plot to kill the internet sensation, which was hatched abroad.
The police has vowed that Arif would be brought back to Pakistan through Interpol and held accountable.
On the other hand, Mufti Abdul Qavi, a suspended member of the Central Ruet-e-Hilal Committee, sent his answers to a questionnaire put together by police in the case.
He was made part of the investigations after Baloch was found strangled to death in a house in Multan on July 16.
Mufti Qavi had met her in a Karachi hotel room weeks before she was murdered and their controversial pictures soon surfaced. Their release was not received well by conservatives in the country.
- ADB approves $10bn for economic recovery of Pakistan12:53 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- ‘Don’t lie to me’: India’s top cardiologist gets wife’s ...12:28 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Biden: 'We can't wait any longer' to address climate crisis12:03 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Prayer leader butchered inside house in Lahore’s Shalimar11:54 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Corruption increases: Pakistan slips four places on global Corruption ...11:13 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Natasha Ali shares her wedding pictures with fans07:43 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Faysal Qureshi reacts to news of couple confessing to sexually ...07:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Muneeb Butt shares a heartwarming father-son moment03:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021