US dollar sheds another Rs4 to reach Rs121 in open market
A stability in the Pakistani rupee is being observed after the General Elections 2018 ended all speculations of delay in polls and other government systems.
In the interbank market, the dollar also shed over Rs5 and currently, it is being traded at Rs122.5, decreasing the burdens of Pakistani debts by Rs450 billion.
End of political uncertainty following elections was attributed as the main factor in the significant drop in the greenback's price, which had soared as high as Rs130 in the past week.
The strengthen rupee would be a reason for a decrease in the prices of petroleum products, eatables, dairy products, mobile charges, transport and vehicles.
- PAKvENG: England win toss, opt to bat first against Pakistan in first ...09:51 AM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan Army solider martyred in gunfight with terrorists in North ...09:32 AM | 1 Dec, 2022
- PAKvENG: Pakistan vs England first Test to start today as scheduled ...09:05 AM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:36 AM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 01 December 202208:09 AM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Aima Baig reveals her K-pop star look in new photos09:22 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Kriti Sanon quashes dating rumours with Prabhas06:21 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Ayeza Khan rocks chic look in new viral pictures05:00 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022