Pakistan’s Hasan Ali set to marry Indian girl in Dubai
LAHORE – Pakistan fast bowler Hasan Ali is all set to tie the marriage knot with Indian girl Shamia Arzoo in Dubai, according to reports in local and international media.
Ali hails from Gujranwala city of Pakistani Punjab while Shamia belongs to Mewat district of Haryana.
Shamia has a B.Tech (Aeronautical) degree from Manav Rachna University. She is also a former employee of Jet Airways. Currently, she is working as a flight engineer in Emirates Airlines.
The couple will reportedly get married on August 20 in Dubai at the Atlantis Palm Hotel.
Hasan Ali is the fourth Pakistani cricketer to marry an Indian girl.
Before him, veteran batsman Shoaib Malik married Indian tennis star, Sania Mirza. Former Pakistan cricketer’s Zaheer Abbas and Mohsin Hasan Khan also have Indian wives.
The right arm bowler rose to fame after scalping 13 wickets in five matches of the Champions Trophy 2017.
The 25-year-old from Punjab has played nine Tests, 53 ODIs and 30 T20Is in which he has picked up 148 wickets.
- Palestinian-Israeli conflict: Pakistan urges UN to play its central ...12:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Cameras installed in Islamabad police uniforms to improve performance11:51 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Petition filed by woman to halt the finale of Mere Paas Tum Ho11:46 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019