Pakistan’s Hasan Ali set to marry Indian girl in Dubai
LAHORE – Pakistan fast bowler Hasan Ali is all set to tie the marriage knot with Indian girl Shamia Arzoo in Dubai, according to reports in local and international media.
Ali hails from Gujranwala city of Pakistani Punjab while Shamia belongs to Mewat district of Haryana.
Shamia has a B.Tech (Aeronautical) degree from Manav Rachna University. She is also a former employee of Jet Airways. Currently, she is working as a flight engineer in Emirates Airlines.
The couple will reportedly get married on August 20 in Dubai at the Atlantis Palm Hotel.
Hasan Ali is the fourth Pakistani cricketer to marry an Indian girl.
Before him, veteran batsman Shoaib Malik married Indian tennis star, Sania Mirza. Former Pakistan cricketer’s Zaheer Abbas and Mohsin Hasan Khan also have Indian wives.
The right arm bowler rose to fame after scalping 13 wickets in five matches of the Champions Trophy 2017.
The 25-year-old from Punjab has played nine Tests, 53 ODIs and 30 T20Is in which he has picked up 148 wickets.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- SC moved to cancel bail of Maryam Nawaz10:25 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Orange Line Metro Train's test run on Dec 1010:14 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019