Trending this summer: Coconut chia pudding with mango puree
During the sweltering summer heat, the only thing giving us a chilled and sweet relief is MANGOES!
Summers arrive and you'd see fresh mangoes crowding the fruit markets. Nothing could be more satisfying than indulging in a succulent, pulpy mango and that's the reason why everyone is crazy about the king of fruits.
From mango desserts to milkshakes or delicious fruit bowls, mango can be used to create countless delicacies. Here's a popular mango dessert that has been trending this summer and you all must try it!
Coconut Mango Chia Pudding
Prepared with layers of coconut milk, chia pudding and mango puree, its almost impossible to not fall in love with the fresh, tropical flavor! Thick and creamy mango chia pudding is a healthy breakfast or dessert that only uses 6 ingredients (most of which are easily available at home)!
- Chia seeds
- Coconut milk
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract(optional)
- Shredded coconut
Mix the chia seeds, coconut milk, vanilla extract and maple syrup in a bowl and refrigerate it for no less than 30 minutes. Cut the mangoes into small pieces and blend them enough to form a puree. Form layers in a glass with the chia mixture and the puree and leave it in the freezer for about an hour. Garnish the top layer with mango pieces, shredded coconut and toasted almonds. Enjoy!
Do try this recipe and let us know how it turned out!
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan's remittances rise to all-time high in April02:10 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistan to express solidarity with Palestinians on Friday12:33 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Infinix NOTE10 Pro launched in Pakistan, price, sale info, offers, ...12:09 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities speak up against Israeli brutalities in ...08:41 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Bill Gates was ‘having an affair’ with a woman at Microsoft11:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021