Pakistan’s Squash legend undergoes spine surgery
ISLAMABAD – Squash legend Jansher Khan has been operated successfully for back spinal stenosis lower and upper from Shifa International Hospital, his family announced on Thursday.
Khan, who remained the No.1 squash champion and No.1 player for 10 consecutive years, had been suffering from severe back pain for almost a year.
After the successful operation, he thanked the medical team and the hospital.
- PM Imran to inaugurate mega-development projects in Lahore today11:09 AM | 6 May, 2021
- Pakistan registers 4,198 new COVID-19 cases, 108 deaths in 24 hours10:33 AM | 6 May, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-06-Updated 10:00 ...09:40 AM | 6 May, 2021
- PML-N’s Moazzam Kallu clinches victory in PP-84 by-polls09:27 AM | 6 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 06 May 202108:49 AM | 6 May, 2021
- Salman Khan and Disha Patani sizzle in Radhe title track10:07 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021