Can’t understand how my report get leaked: Waqar Younis
Talking to the media at Qaddafi Stadium on Wednesday, Waqar said he felt insulted after being snubbed by Shaharyar Khan and Najam Sethi. "I came to PCB to meet Shaharyar Khan and Najam Sethi to complain about the leakage of my inquiry report," Younis said.
"Shaharyar Khan and Najam Sethi did not bother to meet me. I was sitting in the third room and was told by telephone that they cannot meet me. This is sheer humiliation," he added.
He said that he had personally submitted the report to PCB Chairman and he could not understand how the report got leaked to the media.
Waqar urged Prime Minister (PM) Nawaz Sharif to take notice of the leak of his report.
In his report, Waqar had highlighted the reasons behind Pakistan s failure in the World T20.
- Synergyzer On Bringing Pakistan’s Advertising, Marketing & Media ...04:58 AM | 8 May, 2021
- Sindh announces to hire 37,000 teachers11:44 PM | 7 May, 2021
- ‘No hugs and kisses this eid,’ Firdous Ashiq Awan to public amid ...11:03 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Infinix tipped to launch Note 10 Pro with MediaTek Helio G9510:48 PM | 7 May, 2021
- KPK launches mobile vaccination drive for elderly citizens10:32 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Sania Mirza surprises everyone on show Jeeto Pakistan League (VIDEO)06:46 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Ali Rehman Khan celebrates 33rd birthday in style04:19 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Prince William, Duchess Kate launch their own YouTube channel02:16 PM | 7 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021
- Tips to follow when walking for weight loss08:11 PM | 29 Apr, 2021