Can’t understand how my report get leaked: Waqar Younis
Talking to the media at Qaddafi Stadium on Wednesday, Waqar said he felt insulted after being snubbed by Shaharyar Khan and Najam Sethi. "I came to PCB to meet Shaharyar Khan and Najam Sethi to complain about the leakage of my inquiry report," Younis said.
"Shaharyar Khan and Najam Sethi did not bother to meet me. I was sitting in the third room and was told by telephone that they cannot meet me. This is sheer humiliation," he added.
He said that he had personally submitted the report to PCB Chairman and he could not understand how the report got leaked to the media.
Waqar urged Prime Minister (PM) Nawaz Sharif to take notice of the leak of his report.
In his report, Waqar had highlighted the reasons behind Pakistan s failure in the World T20.
- Pakistan logs 1,043 new Covid cases, 39 deaths in one day08:36 AM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Pakistani man gets 12 years in jail for posting wife’s ‘indecent ...01:06 AM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Success story of Samantha McGregor, her plans for imminent reform12:31 AM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Late Paul Walker's daughter may appear in Fast & Furious 10: Vin ...11:44 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- India launches probe into fake Covid tests at Kumbh Mela11:23 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- TikToker Mian Kashif arrested for fraud with Ertugrul star (VIDEO)08:46 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- Sanam Saeed agrees with Riz Ahmed's stance on Muslim ...05:56 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- Egyptian siblings earn 5 Guinness World Records including largest ...05:14 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021