Can’t understand how my report get leaked: Waqar Younis
Talking to the media at Qaddafi Stadium on Wednesday, Waqar said he felt insulted after being snubbed by Shaharyar Khan and Najam Sethi. "I came to PCB to meet Shaharyar Khan and Najam Sethi to complain about the leakage of my inquiry report," Younis said.
"Shaharyar Khan and Najam Sethi did not bother to meet me. I was sitting in the third room and was told by telephone that they cannot meet me. This is sheer humiliation," he added.
He said that he had personally submitted the report to PCB Chairman and he could not understand how the report got leaked to the media.
Waqar urged Prime Minister (PM) Nawaz Sharif to take notice of the leak of his report.
In his report, Waqar had highlighted the reasons behind Pakistan s failure in the World T20.
- Pemra suspends Bol News’ licence over anti-judiciary content07:01 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Psychologist commits suicide after killing daughter in Multan06:40 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- #TECNOPhotoWalk captures the magnificence of Islamabad through the ...06:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan seeks to block US-based website of minority Ahmadis05:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Sara Ali Khan swings into the weekend with style in Maldives03:56 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pakistanis plan an ‘Urdu Mushaira’ outside Islamabad café as ...03:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021