Can’t understand how my report get leaked: Waqar Younis
Talking to the media at Qaddafi Stadium on Wednesday, Waqar said he felt insulted after being snubbed by Shaharyar Khan and Najam Sethi. "I came to PCB to meet Shaharyar Khan and Najam Sethi to complain about the leakage of my inquiry report," Younis said.
"Shaharyar Khan and Najam Sethi did not bother to meet me. I was sitting in the third room and was told by telephone that they cannot meet me. This is sheer humiliation," he added.
He said that he had personally submitted the report to PCB Chairman and he could not understand how the report got leaked to the media.
Waqar urged Prime Minister (PM) Nawaz Sharif to take notice of the leak of his report.
In his report, Waqar had highlighted the reasons behind Pakistan s failure in the World T20.
- Celebs lambast PIA over cabin crew's attire10:15 AM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Govt seeks action against Imran Khan, other PTI leaders as cypher ...09:44 AM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan Army soldier martyred in another terror attack from inside ...09:15 AM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:44 AM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 01 October 202208:32 AM | 1 Oct, 2022
- 'First-ever Indian singer to have his own private island with a lake, ...10:14 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Saim Sadiq's Joyland nominated for Oscars by Pakistani Academy ...08:09 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Fawad Khan and Hamza Ali Abbasi exchange banter on live show11:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022