Can’t understand how my report get leaked: Waqar Younis
Talking to the media at Qaddafi Stadium on Wednesday, Waqar said he felt insulted after being snubbed by Shaharyar Khan and Najam Sethi. "I came to PCB to meet Shaharyar Khan and Najam Sethi to complain about the leakage of my inquiry report," Younis said.
"Shaharyar Khan and Najam Sethi did not bother to meet me. I was sitting in the third room and was told by telephone that they cannot meet me. This is sheer humiliation," he added.
He said that he had personally submitted the report to PCB Chairman and he could not understand how the report got leaked to the media.
Waqar urged Prime Minister (PM) Nawaz Sharif to take notice of the leak of his report.
In his report, Waqar had highlighted the reasons behind Pakistan s failure in the World T20.
- PDM workers storm Multan stadium ahead of Nov 30 rally11:49 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- OIC adopts Pakistan-sponsored resolution against Islamophobia11:36 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- #JusticeForKainat: AJK student found dead in Islamabad11:09 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran says no pressure from Pakistan military10:40 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Zindagi Tamasha – Pakistan's first Oscar submission04:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Maryam Nafees tests positive for coronavirus12:01 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020