Malala Yousafzai cuts her own fringe in self-quarantine, have a look
LONDON - Nobel laureate Malala Yousufzai is currently in self-isolation in the UK. The education activist, like everyone around the world, is trying to keep herself busy.
This led the Oxford University student to give herself a new look. Over the weekend, she shared a post on Instagram and captioned it: “Jonathan Van Ness: “Don’t try new lewks during quarantine. Me: Cuts my own fringe.”
Jonathan Van Ness is one-fifth of the popular Netflix show Queer Eye. He is known for his makeovers, fashion sense and cats. The Queer Eye star commented on the post and told Malala that she “slayed it”.
In the last few weeks, celebrities have taken to reading, cooking, spring cleaning, Bollywood superstar Anushka Sharma gave her husband, Indian cricketer Virat Kohli, a haircut; to keep themselves occupied as several countries have gone into lockdown.
What is your say on Malala's new look? Let us know in the comments section below.
- Heavy rains likely in parts of country from Thursday11:48 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan condemns start of temple construction at Babri Mosque site ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Trump offers to mediate standoff between China, India09:45 PM | 27 May, 2020
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020