Accountability threatens 'Raiwind' not democracy, says Bilawal
While addressing a public rally in Azad Kashmir, the PPP chairman said that he had no personal grudges with anyone and that his party was acting in the interest of the nation.
Bilawal also questioned why the premier was not presenting himself for accountability in the courts.
He added that his mother was exiled and her bank accounts had been frozen while his father had been held behind the bars for 11 years without any charges in the name of accountability.
However, in his speech, the PPP chairman also urged people to pray for speedy recovery of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, despite the stinging rhetoric he had reserved for the PML-N chief earlier.
- Top military leadership vows to thwart entire spectrum of threats in ...09:01 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Quddus Bizenjo to be elected Balochistan CM unopposed as PTI’s Rind ...08:28 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Lulusar Polo in Pink 2021: Guard Group qualify for main final07:59 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran summons National Security Committee meeting amid protests07:17 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Katrina Kaif denies rumoured wedding to Vicky Kaushal05:45 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Imran Ashraf and Sadia Khan's latest BTS video goes viral05:00 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Momina Mustehsan leaves everyone awestruck with her melodious voice05:20 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021