Accountability threatens 'Raiwind' not democracy, says Bilawal
While addressing a public rally in Azad Kashmir, the PPP chairman said that he had no personal grudges with anyone and that his party was acting in the interest of the nation.
Bilawal also questioned why the premier was not presenting himself for accountability in the courts.
He added that his mother was exiled and her bank accounts had been frozen while his father had been held behind the bars for 11 years without any charges in the name of accountability.
However, in his speech, the PPP chairman also urged people to pray for speedy recovery of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, despite the stinging rhetoric he had reserved for the PML-N chief earlier.
- Here are complete unofficial results of Senate Election 202109:53 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6 – Peshawar Zalmi fined for slow over-rate in match against ...09:15 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PM Imran Khan’s vote for Senate polls was also rejected?09:04 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- ‘Aik Qaum, Aik Manzil’ – ISPR releases teaser for Pakistan Day ...08:18 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PTI govt to lose Abdul Hafeez Shaikh as Pakistan's finance minister ...07:52 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Nauheed Cyrusi recreates Piya Basanti as the famous track turns 2007:00 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Birthday girl Shraddha Kapoor shows her dance moves at beach party06:13 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Anurag Kashyap and Taapsee Pannu face raids over 'tax evasion'05:14 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021