Mahmood Chaudhry expresses love for fiancé Bakhtawar Bhutto in a romantic Instagram post
Mahmood Choudhary who was recently engaged to the daughter of late Benazir Bhutto and former president Asif Ali Zardari on Friday expresses love for fiancé Bakhtawar Bhutto in an adorable post on Instagram.
Taking to the photo-sharing site, Mahmood shared a picture of Bakhtawar, he captioned the post, “Baharon Phool Barsao”.
View this post on Instagram
Earlier Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari also shared the same picture in an Instagram story and post an emoji with a 'smile'.
The pictures of the engagement ceremony went viral on social media and in-numerous messages of prayers, love and wishes from fans were sent to both.
- 38 years of fame: Green-eyed Afghan girl from famous magazine cover ...12:20 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Lt Gen Nigar Johar becomes first woman colonel commandant of Pakistan ...11:18 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- US President Biden invites PM Imran to virtual summit on democracy10:56 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Karachi Zoo director removed after rare white lion dies of negligence09:52 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Punjab governor meets members of Scottish Parliament09:26 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir's new dance video goes viral03:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021