Saudi Arabia extends visa validity for expats of 17 countries including Pakistan
RIYADH – Saudi Arabia has announced to extend the validity of residence permits (Iqama) and exit and re-entry visas for expatriates of 17 countries without fees or charges until the end of January next year, according to an announcement.
The Kingdom’s General Directorate of Passports said the development comes in implementation of the directives of Saudi King Salman.
The visa extension applies to India, Pakistan, Egypt, Indonesia, Turkey, Brazil, Lebanon, Ethiopia, Vietnam, Afghanistan, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Mozambique, Botswana, Lesotho and Eswatini (formerly known as Swaziland), it said.
Expatriates, who are fully vaccinated in the kingdom before their departure, will not be able to get extension on exit and re-entry visas.
Saudi authorities said that the extension is part of country’s efforts to address economic consequences of the global coronavirus pandemic and related restrictions, local media said.
Saudi Arabia allows direct entry from Pakistan, ... 01:32 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Saudi Arabia’s civil aviation authority Thursday announced that it would allow direct entry to ...
- Pakistan’s ‘biggest financial scam’ unearthed08:06 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- ‘Agay Dekh’: PSL 7 anthem featuring Atif Aslam, Aima Baig released07:54 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Coke Studio 14: Twitter reacts to Atif Aslam and Momina Mustehsan’s ...07:20 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Zahir Jaffer’s fingerprints not found on weapon used to murder Noor ...06:54 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Shaista Lodhi's dance video goes viral05:25 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Yasir Hussain shares his stance on second marriage04:40 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021