Indian actress Ameesha Patel booked in cheque bounce case
Bollywood actress Ameesha Patel has landed in troubled waters as the court has issued a warrant against the actress in a cheque bounce case.
According to Indian media, a Bhopal court has issued a bailable warrant against the 45-year-old, who made her debut in Indian blockbuster Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai.
Moreover, the court also ordered the Race 2 star to be physically present for the next hearing which is scheduled for December 4.
The court has also warned that an arrest warrant may also be issued against Ameesha if she does not appear in court at the next hearing.
According to media reports, the court issued the warrant in a case of a cheque bounce of Rs 32.25 lakh against her. The case was lodged by UTF Telefilms Private Limited. Ameesha was also booked in another cheque bounce case in Indore.
On the work front, Patel will reunite with Sunny Deol for a sequel to their iconic movie ‘Gadar: Ek Prem Katha’ which is directed by Anil Sharma and will also star Utkarsh Sharma in the lead role.
Aryan Khan makes first public appearance days ... 07:41 PM | 5 Nov, 2021
Bollywood King Khan Shah Rukh's son Aryan made his first appearance at the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) on Friday a ...
- ‘Agay Dekh’: PSL 7 anthem featuring Atif Aslam, Aima Baig released07:54 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Coke Studio 14: Twitter reacts to Atif Aslam and Momina Mustehsan’s ...07:20 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Zahir Jaffer’s fingerprints not found on weapon used to murder Noor ...06:54 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Ramiz praises ‘Incredible 3’ – Babar, Rizwan and Shaheen for ...06:00 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021