Pakistan, Cuba ink agreement on visa exemption
Interior Secretary Azam Suleman and Cuban Ambassador in Pakistan Gabriel Capote signed the document in Islamabad. Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi and Cuban Vice President Roberto Morales Ojeda were also present on the occasion.
The agreement will be applicable to only people having official passport and diplomatic positions, according to Radio Pakistan.
Under the agreement, the people who have diplomatic, official and special passports will not require visa to enter each other's country.
The visa agreement will help expand bilateral relations and strengthen trade, cultural and diplomatic ties between the two countries.
- N Korea test fires two short-range ballistic missiles11:38 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Coronavirus infection cases reach 1,495 in Pakistan11:16 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- FM Qureshi says Global fight against Covid-19 requires multi-national ...10:52 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Punjab Govt decides to waive off taxes amounting to Rs 18 billion10:17 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Another special plane carrying second lot of medical supplies from ...09:03 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019