Pakistan, Cuba ink agreement on visa exemption
Interior Secretary Azam Suleman and Cuban Ambassador in Pakistan Gabriel Capote signed the document in Islamabad. Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi and Cuban Vice President Roberto Morales Ojeda were also present on the occasion.
The agreement will be applicable to only people having official passport and diplomatic positions, according to Radio Pakistan .
Under the agreement, the people who have diplomatic, official and special passports will not require visa to enter each other's country.
The visa agreement will help expand bilateral relations and strengthen trade, cultural and diplomatic ties between the two countries.
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s girlfriend Camila Morrone defends their 23-year ...02:01 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Abducted Dua Mangi returns home01:47 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Saudi King denounces Florida naval base shooting12:46 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Shahida Abbasi from Balochistan bags gold at Asian games03:17 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019