No peace possible in Pakistan without stable Afghanistan: Fatami
During an interview Fatami expressed concerns regarding US-India civil nuclear deal. India is among top arm buyers while Pakistan is only maintaining its least defending ability and the recent deal will disturb the power balance in south Asian region, he explained.
“Pakistan and China have been closely tied friends for decades and the recent business corridor deal among both countries is also an expression of mutual confidence”, he quoted.
PM’s special coordinator asked the world to help Pakistan and Afghanistan in their fight against terrorism to maintain the law and order on the globe. Pakistan is ready to cooperate with new Afghanistan government for this purpose, he added.
He also extended his hope that more economic cooperation among Pakistan and China will be recorded in coming years.
- Pakistan FM discusses Palestine issue with Chinese counterpart amid ...10:42 PM | 15 May, 2021
- UAE’s Etihad, flydubai airlines cancel flights to Israel amid ...09:23 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Israel destroys another Gaza building housing offices of Al Jazeera, ...07:52 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit turns 5404:47 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Here's what your favourite stars wore on Eid-ul-Fitr11:51 AM | 15 May, 2021
- ‘Uncle Sargam’ — Renowned columnist, TV artist Farooq Qaiser ...09:19 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021