Zeenat Aman files complaint against businessman: Accused for stalking and molestation
According to NDTV, the complaint has been lodged under 304 D (stalking) and 509 (insulting modesty of a woman) of the Indian Penal Code.
An investigation has been launched against the businessman, who is currently absconding, according to Indian media.
According to the police, Ms. Aman and the businessman have known each other for a while. However, due to certain reasons Ms. Aman stopped stopped talking to him.
He however kept calling, and stalking her, prompting her to launch a complaint.
- PMDC restored as Senate approves amendment bill11:59 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Man arrested for running fake Twitter account in Syra Yousuf's name11:40 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Hania Aamir leaves fans impressed as she sings 'Kesariya'10:59 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Kim Kardashian pays $1.26 million to settle SEC crypto charge09:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022