Pakistan Railways plans to convert all level crossings on ML-I
KARACHI – Pakistan Railways is planning to convert all the 510 maned and unmanned level crossings from Karachi to Peshawar, Main Line-I into flyovers and underpasses to control trains accidents and save the precious lives, the state broadcaster reported on Sunday.
The PC-I of the project to be implemented has been sent to the Executive Committee of the National Economic Council for approval, according to railways ministry.
Mainline-1 (ML-1) is an important project of the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC). It entails a complete infrastructure overhaul of the 1,680 km railway tracks from Karachi to Peshawar.
Two TikTokers arrested for filming clips on level ... 01:09 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
LAHORE – Two youngsters have been arrested for making video clips at the main railway line in gross violation of ...
- Infinix NOTE10 Pro launched in Pakistan, price, sale info, offers, ...12:09 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Hindutva extremists lynch Muslim man in Haryana10:40 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-18-Updated 10:30 ...09:58 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 18 May 202109:41 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities speak up against Israeli brutalities in ...08:41 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Bill Gates was ‘having an affair’ with a woman at Microsoft11:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Miss Mexico Andrea Meza crowned Miss Universe 202105:43 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021