Court issues arrest warrants for Meera
The judge has ordered Defence-A police to produce her before the court on on September 17.
The court had issued several notices to Meera ordering her to appear before the court in a case filed by her husband Atiq-ur-Rahman.
Despite repeated notices, the famed actress did not pay any heed to the legal summons forcing the court on Friday to issue arrest warrant.
Meera’s self proclaimed husband claimed in his application that the actress married another man before legally divorcing him first. She is committing fornication. It is against Islam and the law of Pakistan.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:34 AM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 04 July 202208:15 AM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Balochistan's first woman SHO takes charge11:24 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Imran Khan's billionaire friend wins defamation suit against Indian ...10:42 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022