Shehbaz’s son-in-law leased out building to NBP for Rs 3.5 mln rent: Vawda
Ali Imran was not able to rent out the building, located at M.M. Alam Road, Lahore for quite some time, but he managed to lease it out to the NBP, using political influence, the minister said in the opening statement of his news conference.
He said the documentary evidence was being forwarded to the National Accountability Bureau for further proceeding, hinting that more corruption cases of the Sharif family would emerge in the upcoming days.
Faisal Vawda said the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) had been making political appointments in different departments to serve their purpose, get loans and make personal assets in the country and abroad.
- Pakistan FM discusses peace process with Afghan counterpart02:48 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Referee judge to decide Shehbaz Sharif’s bail matter02:28 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- 9 to 12 classes to start from tomorrow; primary schools to reopen ...01:43 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Sarah Khan, Falak Shabir expecting their first child?09:16 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021