BB murder case: Mark Siegel not ready to record statement in Pakistan
The writer cited security concerns as reason for his not travelling to Pakistan to record the statement. Siegel is ready to record the statement via video link any how, the prosecution told the court.
The murder case is being heard by a anti-terrorism court in Adiala Jail Rawalpindi on daily basis and as many as 49 witnesses have recorded their statements.
Mark Seigel claimed that former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto had received a threatening phone call from former President Pervez Musharraf in his presence. Musharraf had told Bhutto that government will not responsible for her security if she returned to Pakistan, according to Seigel.
Siegal has also claimed that Pervez Musharraf was aware of the plot to assassinate Benazir Bhutto and had ordered the destruction of evidences immediately after the attack in Liaqat Bagh Rawalpindi.
- Pakistan Navy thwarts Indian submarine’s intrusion bid: ISPR (VIDEO)02:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Bill Gates was warned against sending ‘flirty’ emails to a female ...01:34 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Bangladesh and Oman lock horns in must-win game today12:32 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto reveals her son's name09:41 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021