'Keeping up with the Kardashians' may be coming to India with Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian West has shown an interest of bringing the show to India. Along with that, Anaita Shroff Adajania, who style Kim for cover of Vogue India for its March 2018 issue wishes for the same to happen.
"Kim is just fantastic, she is such a down to earth and lovely person. She had no entourage and she even apologised for being 10 minutes late. She is such a team player. I'm hoping she comes to India soon," said Adajania.
Kim wore a wine colour shimmery saree by ace designer Sabyasachi and a bold printed Anamika Khanna lehenga choli for the shoot and set the March edition on fire.
Kim also seems to be quite a big fan of the whole charisma of Indian attire and its culture "The saris, the jewellery, the clothes, everything was so beautiful," Kim said. "I told my show that we have to figure out how to get to India."
- PDM accuses Imran Khan of receiving funds from India, Israel06:21 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- NAB files corruption reference against Sindh CM Murad05:41 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan up 31 places on Trading Across Border Index04:02 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Watch – Why Hareem Shah slapped Mufti Abdul Qavi?08:23 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021