Another Indian fighter jet crashes in Rajasthan
JODHPUR – Another Indian Air Force (IAF) MiG 27 jet has crashed in Jodhpur city in the Thar Desert of the northwest Indian state of Rajasthan.
According to Indian media, the aircraft was on a routine mission from Jodhpur that crashed in Godana near Sheoganj in Sirohi.
Two Indian pilots killed in fighter jet crash 05:01 PM | 1 Feb, 2019
BENGALURU – An Indian Air Force Mirage-2000 trainer fighter jet crashed in southern Indian state of Karnataka today ...
A Court of Inquiry will probe the cause of the accident. Preliminary reports indicate no loss of property or life on ground, the NDTV reported.
This is the third MiG-27 aircraft that crashed in Rajasthan in the last few months.
Last month, a MiG-27 fighter jet crashed in Jaisalmer. The fighter jet crashed on February 12 during a training mission and the pilot ejected safely above the Pokhran range.
More than 30 fighters have crashed in India since 2012, with most accidents blamed on ageing jets.
More than 170 Air Force pilots have died in accidents in the past three decades, mostly in incidents involving Soviet-era MiGs — unflatteringly dubbed “flying coffins”.
Forget 'Surgical Strike', take a look at all the ... 05:10 PM | 26 Feb, 2019
LAHORE – While India claims to have conducted a surgical strike across the Line of Control (LoC), it needs to have a ...
- Kamyab Jawan Programme: PM Imran likely to distribute loan cheques in ...08:26 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Father, son die as vehicle falls into sea in Karachi07:49 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan, Malaysia face identical problems, says PM Imran06:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Balochistan doctors allowed to carry out private practice in ...05:23 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- LNG for Pakistan: Islamabad to host int'l conference on 31st05:01 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019