COVID-19 outbreak: NCOC seeks provinces' feedback on opening more sectors of economy
ISLAMABAD - National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) has sought feedback of provinces to finalise the recommendations for opening some more sectors of the economy halted due to COVID-19 outbreak.
In a meeting chaired by Federal Minister for Planning Asad Umar in Islamabad, the long and short term strategy on COVID-19 was analysed.
The NCOC recommended that the educational institutions should be kept closed till August and the marriage halls should only be allowed with limited number of guests, one dish and strict compliance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), the Radio Pakistan reported.
The Forum emphasised the need to revise its communication strategy for better messaging and creating awareness among public on the COVID-19.
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during 202112:12 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 245,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,105 confirmed ...11:08 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The world’s premier schools & societies ...10:11 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran intervenes as PIA suffers setbacks over license scandal09:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Punjab’s youngest MPA Sania Ashiq tests positive for coronavirus08:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020