COVID-19 outbreak: NCOC seeks provinces' feedback on opening more sectors of economy
ISLAMABAD - National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) has sought feedback of provinces to finalise the recommendations for opening some more sectors of the economy halted due to COVID-19 outbreak.
In a meeting chaired by Federal Minister for Planning Asad Umar in Islamabad, the long and short term strategy on COVID-19 was analysed.
The NCOC recommended that the educational institutions should be kept closed till August and the marriage halls should only be allowed with limited number of guests, one dish and strict compliance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), the Radio Pakistan reported.
The Forum emphasised the need to revise its communication strategy for better messaging and creating awareness among public on the COVID-19.
- Two Pakistanis among four Muslims killed in fresh US ‘hate’ ...11:51 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Arshad Nadeem awarded international scholarship for Paris Olympics ...11:36 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred in North Waziristan suicide attack10:23 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani mountaineer Shehroze Kashif sets new world record09:51 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Ashura 2022 – President Alvi, PM Shehbaz pay tribute to Hazrat Imam ...09:16 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Sana Javed delights fans with stunning pictures05:51 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Unstoppable at 79: Amitabh Bachchan all set to star in 'Uunchai'10:28 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Sonya Hussayn gears up for empowered character in new project09:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022