KSA reopens Masjid-e-Nabwi for public today
RIYADH - Saudi government has reopened Masjid-e-Nabvi for public today (Sunday).
According to media details, the faithfuls offered Fajr prayer in the mosque with strict compliance of the precautionary measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Strict precautionary measures including limiting the congregation to 40 percent of the mosque’s capacity at a time are being observed.
Earlier, Saudi Arabia had announced to open over 90,000 mosques across the Kingdom except mosques in Makkah from today (Sunday).
The Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Dawah and Guidance has also issued SoPs for the worshipers in this regard.
Elders and those with chronic diseases are advised to observe their prayers, at home.
The decision has been taken after over a 2-month closure of mosques.
- Two Pakistanis among four Muslims killed in fresh US ‘hate’ ...11:51 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Arshad Nadeem awarded international scholarship for Paris Olympics ...11:36 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred in North Waziristan suicide attack10:23 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani mountaineer Shehroze Kashif sets new world record09:51 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Ashura 2022 – President Alvi, PM Shehbaz pay tribute to Hazrat Imam ...09:16 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Sana Javed delights fans with stunning pictures05:51 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Unstoppable at 79: Amitabh Bachchan all set to star in 'Uunchai'10:28 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Sonya Hussayn gears up for empowered character in new project09:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022