Petrol price slashed by Rs7.06 per litre in Pakistan
Islamabad: The federal government on Sunday announced a reduction in price of petrol by Rs7.06 for the month of June.
As per the notification, the new price of the petrol has decreased to Rs74.52 as crude oil prices continue to fall in international market.
The price of Kerosene oil has been decreased by Rs11.88 to Rs 35.56 while the price of the high speed diesel has been increased by Rs0.5 to Rs80.15 per litre.
The government has cut the price of light speed diesel by Rs9.37 to Rs38.14/litre.
The new petroleum prices will come into effect from tonight.
- PTI minister backs Khawaja Asif on Hindu temple in Islamabad11:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Global coronavirus cases near 13 million with 569,000 deaths so far10:36 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred, 4 terrorists killed in North ...10:02 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 251,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,257 confirmed dead09:20 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Yashma Gill contracts coronavirus01:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020