Ayesha Gulalai levels serious allegations against Imran, Khattak
“Imran Khan sent inappropriate text messages from his phone to females in the party,” she said.
Ayesha Gulalai said during her press conference that she would not call the cricketer-turned-politician a Khan but would now refer to him as Imran Niazi, since she did not recognise him as a Pathan.
“Imran Khan once used deplorable words for Benazir Bhutto,” she said. “I think it is highly wrong to use such words for someone who has passed away. Even Islam teaches us not to say anything bad about people who have passed away,” she added.
Ayesha stated that she received the very first inappropriate text message from Imran Khan in October 2013. Gulalai stated that she was a very active worker who was on the ground while Imran’s change was mostly on social media.
She also put forth serious allegations against Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Pervez Khattak, stating that his son used to give away specific seats.
During her press conference, Gulalai said that Imran wanted to bring western culture in Pakistan. She stated that she was not happy with the party leadership since a long time due to the corruption that was prevalent in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa corruption and the way PTI treated women.
However, in her press conference, she did not show anything substantial regarding her allegations on Imran Khan.
- Mia Khalifa blames US for Jerusalem violence02:01 PM | 12 May, 2021
- #WestandwithGaza, PM Imran reiterates support to Palestinians amid ...01:18 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Mariyam Nafees shares pictures from her Dua-e-Khair11:51 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat shares an adorable throwback picture09:01 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021