Moinul Haque assumes charge as new Pakistani envoy to China
BEIJING – Moin ul Haque has arrived and assumed the charge of new Ambassador of Pakistan to China.
"Arrived today in Beijing and assumed the charge of Ambassador of Pakistan to China. A great honour indeed," Ambassador Moin ul Haq said after arriving in the Chinese capital.
"Pakistan and China are iron brothers. Looking forward to contributing to further strengthening of Pak-China special ties along with my wonderful team at the Embassy," he added.
Moin ul Haq, joined Foreign Service of Pakistan in 1987, and has served in Sri Lanka, Canada, and Turkey. In 2013, he was appointed Director General (Europe), Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and later assumed the position of Chief of Protocol, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
He remained Ambassador of Pakistan to France and accredited to Principality of Monaco from 2017 to 2020.
- Peshawar Zalmi defeat Quetta Gladiators by 3 wickets11:55 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Kashif Zameer accused of kidnapping, torturing social media activist ...10:27 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Kite-flyer downs police drone monitoring Basant ban in Rawalpindi ...08:56 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Ramiz Raja’s YouTube channel compromised for unknown reasons08:01 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- ECP unveils code of conduct for upcoming Senate polls07:37 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Quetta Gladiators' Chris Gayle takes on Shalwar Challenge in Pakistan05:16 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga offers $500,000 for her stolen French dogs04:29 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Atif Aslam releases teaser for his upcoming song Raat02:55 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021