Samia Chaudhry died due to drug overdose: Rana Sanaullah
“According to reports the death was not the result of a violent act or murder, rather it points to overdosing of a substance,” Sanullah told newsmen
According to police the door of the room was opened and Samia’s body had been covered by a blanket. She was foaming at the mouth and there is evidence of food being served to three people in the room.
Police have also sent a mysterious powder found in Samia Chaudhry's purse to the forensic lab.
Initially it was alleged that she was murdered but Punjab's law minister has clarified that she died due to overdose of a substance. He also expressed that a Chamba house worker used to book rooms for different people.
Islamabad-based Samia was married to Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) employee Asif Mahmood, and was a mother of three.
Moreover, Rana Sana Ullah claimed that police was investigating multiple cases including the murder of stage actress Qismat Baig.
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021